Our Montgomery County personal injury lawyers love checking out new restaurants in the region. While Philadelphia offers one of the best restaurant scenes of any major city, you can also find many amazing meals in the suburbs of Montgomery County. King of Prussia is home to several eateries for all types of budgets. Some of our favorite places to get lunch or dinner in the area include:
Aroma Mediterranean Cuisine
Located inside of an apartment complex, Aroma offers deceptively delicious Mediterranean cuisine at affordable prices. You can find all of your favorite dishes from the Mediterranean and the Middle East here, and the lunch specials are some of the best in the region, ranging from just $7 to $10.
Some of our favorite dishes on the menu here include:
- Fatteh platters (choice of hummus, lamb gyro, or chicken shawarma)
- Falafel platter
- Eggplant lovers platter
- Chicken kebab
- Lamb gyro
- Grilled salmon
- Kafta kebab pita wrap
- Baba ghanouj
- Tzatziki dip
- Kibbeh nayyeh
Choolaah Indian BBQ
Choolah offers a hip, modern take on traditional and new Indian cuisine. The decor is in pop-art style, extremely clean, and you can even watch your food get prepared with a view into the kitchen. This is a great choice for any lover of Indian food, or if you’re looking to introduce your friend to this flavorful, spicy, and diverse cuisine for the first time.
Some of our favorite meals and appetizers at Choolah Indian BBQ include:
- Barbeque – This restaurant offers a variety of BBQ options, both for carnivores and vegans/vegetarians. Choose from chicken, lamb, salmon, paneer cheese, tofu & veggie, or veggie croquette.
- Specialities – Unique takes on the dishes you can expect to find in any Indian restaurant, such as chicken or veggie biryani, tikka masala with chicken, lamb, salmon, or veggie options, and veggie masala bowls.
- Greens – There is a wide range of salads and lettuce wraps available, including both vegan and meat options. Favorites include the choolaah salad, chopped salad, and lettuce wraps with your choice of protein.
- Tandoori wraps – Quick, handheld wraps with classic Indian flavors and fillings, including chicken, lamb, paneer, and roasted cauliflower & chickpeas
- Street snacks – Indian street food favorites like samosas, samosa chaat, and pav bhaji
Duck Donuts is no ordinary donut shop. This boutique offers unique combinations of housemade donuts and has quickly become one of the most popular spots among sweet-tooths in the King of Prussia area. You have the option to build your own donuts with a choice of your own glaze, add-ons, and drizzle, or you can go with one of the many unique combinations featured on the menu. If you’re feeling particularly gluttonous, you can even make your donut into an ice cream sundae.
The Capital Grille
The Capital Grille is a chain restaurant with locations in several states and even in Mexico. While the phrase “chain restaurant” may be enough to turn off some diners in search of a good meal, Capital Grille actually offers some of the best new American cuisine in King of Prussia.
Some choices we recommend when ordering here include:
- Jumbo lump crab cocktail
- Steak tartare
- Lobster and crab cakes
- Seared tenderloin with butter-poached lobster tails
- Gorgonzola and truffle-crusted dry-aged bone-in NY strip
- Veal tomahawk chop
- Roasted swordfish
- Sushi-grade sesame seared tuna with gingered rice
True Food Kitchen
If you’re a vegan or just looking to eat healthier, True Food Kitchen has a host of healthy and vegan options available. If you’ve never been to a vegan restaurant before, you’ll be amazed at the complexities of these healthy dishes. However, there are also plenty of meat options available for any carnivores in your party.
Some of the best options on this menu include:
- Winter squash toast
- Mediterranean quinoa
- Inside out quinoa burger
- Kale guacamole
- Edamame dumplings
- Red chili noodles
- Poke bowl
- Sustainable seabass
- Buternut squash pizza